PP boxes also known as polypropylene Boxes. These are manufactured for various applications for packaging a considerable number of personal goods including textiles, stationery, plastic parts and reusable containers of various types, laboratory equipment, loudspeakers, automotive components, and polymer banknotes. PP Boxes are highly attractive and easy to carry, these attractive packaging help the end client to gift a very attractive product.
Advantages of KG Plast PP Box:
- PP Boxes are light weight and thus are very convenient to handle while packaging, loading, and unloading.
- PP Boxes have better printing and graphics capabilities.
- It is a tough and durable material which is important for any packaging material. It has a high fatigue resistance which means that it will retain its shape even when subjected to a lot of torsions, bending, and flexing.
- They are very easily available in almost any given region.
- These are waterproof and moisture proof.
- PP has a very versatile temperature range. They can be subjected to high temperatures without having any issues of chemical leaching, odour, and taste.
Uses of KG Plast PP Box:
- PP boxes do not use some chemical elements, so they are relatively safe and healthy.
- The cosmetics and personal care products make use of the PP box packaging. The packaging is lightweight and helps to keep the packaging minimalistic, which is the current trend in cosmetic packaging globally.
- PP is a popular packaging material for clothing. They protect the clothes from moisture, humidity, and other external environmental factors. The packaging also provides good protection to the packaged products during transit and reduces any transit damage losses.